- GENERAL USE PROVISIONS
- All materials provided on this Web Site, including but not limited to information, documents, products, logos, graphics, sounds, images, software, and services (“Materials”), are provided either by WBT or by their respective third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors (“Third Party Providers”) and are the copyrighted work of WBT and/or its Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means, without the prior express written permission of WBT or the Third Party Provider. Also, you may not “mirror” any Materials contained on this Web Site on any other server without WBT’s prior express written permission.
WBT hereby grants you permission to display, copy, distribute and download WBT’s Materials on this Web Site provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials; (2) the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non-commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer, broadcast in any media, or used for commercial gain; and (3) the Materials are not modified in any way. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Web Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- This Web site may contain links to web sites controlled by parties other than WBT. WBT is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or use of these third party web sites. WBT is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WBT of the linked web site. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of viruses or other items of a destructive nature.
- SOFTWARE USE RESTRICTIONS
Any software that may be made available to download from this Web Site (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of WBT and/or Third Party Providers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement“). An end user agrees to the License Agreement terms by installing, copying, or using the Software. The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, the copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, WBT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. Installation assistance, product support and maintenance, if any, of the Software is available from WBT and/or the Third Party Providers, as applicable.
- WBT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, OR CONDITIONS AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE. ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WBT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WBT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SERVER.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- WBT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF USING, MODIFYING, CONTRIBUTING, COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, OR DOWNLOADING THE MATERIALS. IN NO EVENT SHALL WBT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF WBT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE AND YOU WILL NOT MAKE A CLAIM AGAINST WBT FOR LOST DATA, RE-RUN TIME, INACCURATE OUTPUT, WORK DELAYS, OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE MATERIALS. YOU AGREE TO HOLD WBT HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE WBT FOR, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE WEB SITE.
- LOCAL LAWS; EXPORT CONTROL
- WBT controls and operates this Web Site from its headquarters in various locations in the United States of America and makes no representation that these Materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Web Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries.
- This Web Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made to the information herein at any time without notice. WBT and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described herein at any time. Any action related to these Terms will be governed by Irish law. No choice of law rules of any jurisdiction will apply. These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Web Site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications. WBT has the right to revise these Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by WBT.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICES
- Elements of the Web Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Web Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by WBT. WBT Systems, TopClass, TopClass Server, TopClass LCMS, TopClass LMS, TopClass Competencies, TopClass Publisher, TopClass Mobile and/or other WBT products referenced herein are trademarks of WBT Systems, and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other product names, company names, marks, logos, and symbols may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- LEGAL CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you have any questions about these Terms, or if you would like to request permission to use any Materials, please contact the WBT Legal Department email@example.com.