This is a recording of the webinar "How to Drive Online Learning at Scale: Corporate Market Strategies for Associations".
How can your organization expand online learning reach? Learn from successful corporate market strategies!
Selling online learning content to individuals is challenging enough. But selling that same content in bulk through corporate customers or partners can be even more demanding. The business models are fundamentally different. Plus, business-to-business relationships require specialized content management functionality.
Join John Leh, CEO and Lead Analyst at Talented Learning as he hosts a live virtual panel featuring experts who have developed and managed profitable B2B online education programs:
William Hold, Chief Development Officer, The National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research
Linda Bowers, CTO, WBT Systems
In this dynamic one-hour roundtable, panelists will share valuable lessons learned, along with advice about how to:
- Build a viable business model for bulk sales
- Develop effective pricing and marketing strategies
- Compare tradeoffs of selling through sales reps versus online channels
- Delegate content administration, reporting and user provisioning
- Integrate core learning systems with CRM platforms and other operational applications
- Achieve internal buy-in, drive project momentum and maintain organizational alignment
Whether you want to improve your organization’s existing B2B educational content sales or are planning a new program from scratch, you won’t want to miss this free, information-packed event!